Sunday, June 6, 2010

Jared Cooks--Quesadillas

I love cooking, but it's nice every once in awhile to have someone else cook for you and that's exactly what my loving boyfriend, Jared, did for me this past Tuesday. After a "long" ;-P day of "work," I went straight to his house where he was already starting to prepare dinner and all I had to do was sit back and watch.




The chicken was seasoned perfectly (don't ask me with what) and the quesadilla's were overflowing with sauteed mushrooms, onions, and peppers. Two kinds of cheesed were used, and instead of tortillas, he was creative and used flatbread. Before grilling them, he drizzled over their beloved Trader Joes black bean and corn salsa.

This was served alongside rice and blue corn tortilla chips.

We had a nice dinner with his parents...I could get used to being cooked for!

0 comments:

Post a Comment